(1) In the following we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is any data personally available to you, e. g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) The person responsible pursuant to Art. 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is the Aarth Adserver. You can reach our data protection officer via firstname.lastname@example.org.
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or through a contact form, the information you provide (your e-mail address, your name and telephone number if applicable) will be stored by us to answer your questions. We delete the data that arises in this context after the storage is no longer required, or limit the processing if there are statutory retention requirements.
(4) If we rely on commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective transactions. In doing so, we also name the specified criteria for the storage duration.
(1) You have the following rights with respect to the personal data concerning you:
(2) You also have the right to complain about us regarding the processing of your personal data to a data protection supervisory authority.
(1) In the case of merely informative use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or provide us with information otherwise, we will only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to render our website visible to you and to ensure the stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 GDPR):
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and by which the body that sets the cookie (here by us) receives certain information. Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the internet offer more user-friendly and effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and operation of which are explained below:
Transient cookies (see b)
Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognised when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser setting according to your wishes and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Please be aware that you may not be able to use all features of this site.
(1) In addition to the purely informative use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. To do this, you will generally need to provide other personal information that we use to provide the service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In part, we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, and are bound by our instructions and are regularly inspected.
(3) Furthermore, we can pass on your personal data to third parties, if action participations, competitions, contracts or similar services are offered by us together with these partners. You will receive more information, when you disclose your personal data or below in the description of the offer.
(4) If our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we inform you about the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke it at any time. Such revocation will affect the admissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if, in particular, the processing is not required to fulfill a contract with you, which we describe in each case in the following description of the functions. In the event of such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the case of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and will either discontinue or adapt the data processing or point out to you our compelling legitimate reasons on which we continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you may object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us regarding your objection to advertising via: email@example.com
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, in the event of the activation of IP anonymisation on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website usage and internet usage to the website operator.
(2) The IP address submitted by your browser through Google Analytics will not be merged with other data provided by Google.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software; however, please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use all the features of this website to the fullest extent possible. You may also prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by using the browser plug-in available for download and installation under the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp()”. As a result, IP addresses are processed shortened, a person-relatedness can thus be excluded. Insofar as the data collected about you is assigned a personal reference, the latter will be immediately excluded and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyse and regularly improve the use of our website. With the statistics obtained we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the US, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR.
(6) Third-party information: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001. User conditions: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/us.html, Overview on data protection: http://www.google.com/intl/en/analytics/learn/privacy.html, as well as the privacy statement: https://policies.google.com/privacy.
(7) This site also uses Google Analytics for cross-device analysis of visitor traffic conducted through a user ID. You can disable the cross-device analysis of your usage under “My Data”, “Personal Information” in your customer account.
(1) We offer our customers a software solution called Aarth AdServer. With this it is possible for our customers to deliver, control, evaluate and optimise online advertising on the internet. In order to carry out these functions, personal data may be collected and/or processed at individual locations or cookies may be set. The type and extent may vary depending on the customer. For this reason, each customer has a separate privacy notice on their domain.